We provide home based assessment, treatment and education of movement problems that result from pain, disease, injury, surgery, aging or life long disabilities. Our physiotherapists help clients adapt or return to regular daily activities in their home and community.
Services May Include:
- Pain management strategies
- Functional mobility training
- Therapeutic exercises
- Use of modalities (such as heat, ice, TENS and ultrasound)
- Prescription of equipment to ensure home safety
- Strategies for aging well in the home setting
- Education and management of respiratory problems, such as COPD
Services are provided with funding from Home and Community Care Services for eligible clients. Referrals can be made by clients, family/caregivers or physicians.
To determine if you or your loved one is eligible, please contact 1-800-668-0901 or 310-2222