We provide comprehensive home-based nutritional assessments, education and counselling for individuals, families and caregivers. Our Registered Dietitians provide practical tools to help people thrive in the community through therapeutic nutrition education, disease prevention & management and health promotion.
Services may include:
- Management of enteral feeding (tube feeding)
- Therapeutic diets (ex diabetes, COPD, heart disease)
- Nutrition management for GI conditions
- Nutritional support for wound healing
- Modified textured diets for swallowing disorders
- Nutrition support through cancer treatments
- Pediatric nutrition (ex failure to thrive)
- Support for clients & families through palliation
Services are provided with funding from Home and Community Care Services for eligible clients.
Referrals can be made by clients, family/caregivers or physicians.
To determine if you or your loved one is eligible, please contact
1-800-668-0901 or 310-2222