We provide comprehensive assessment, treatment and education to enable clients to safely participate in daily activities of self care, work and leisure in their homes and community.
Services May Include:
- Recommendation of adaptive equipment to promote safe functioning (e.g., bathroom safety)
- Mobility, seating and ambulation aids prescription
- Environmental modifications to promote safety in homes, work places or school settings.
- Education on strategies to live with physical, cognitive and/or emotional challenges.
- Consultation on healthy aging strategies at home.
Client Populations Include:
- Progressive and degenerative neurological disorders
- Orthopedics, arthritis, musculoskeletal injuries and
- Respiratory conditions (e.g., COPD)
- Stroke care
- Dementia care; cognitive impairment
- Palliative and supportive care
- Healthy aging
Services are provided with funding from Home and Community Care Services for eligible clients. Referrals can be made by clients, family/caregivers or physicians.
To determine if you or your loved one is eligible, please contact
1-800-668-0901 or 310-2222 or healthcareathome.ca/home-care/